i learned how to make sushi tonight!
Oh yeah! i made those beauties! i'm not a HUGE fan, but i made them and ate half :)
My roommate Erin LOVES sushi! she ate all my extras
So happy with a california roll
Damages from Broom Ball a few weeks ago
What's broom ball? It's a hockey game played with a mini soccerball on ice, without skates. They play every friday night at Seven Peaks from ten to midnight for $4. It was so super fun! I loved it so much! despite my injuries... I hope i can go play again soon!Sorry this was a quickie! I'm so super busy but wanted to get some of these pictures up. I also learned how to play raquetball earlier this week, which i somehow made it my ENTIRE LIFE without knowing how to play. It also it super fun! I'm actually gonna go play in about a half hour. yea!
Hope you're all spectacular!
2 comments:
i still don't know how to play racquetball. or even broomball.
but i know how to make sushi. : )
sushi and a damaged knee from a night of fun. that is what i like to see. :)
jess
Post a Comment